We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

city bus tour?

Which Topeka hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
North Carolina
reviews: 35
city bus tour?

Looking for a city tour....any info?

5 replies to this topic
Kansas
Destination Expert
for Mackinac Island, Mackinaw City, Kansas
reviews: 91
1. Re: city bus tour?

Other than ghost tours and those prepared for groups, I am unaware of guided tours of Topeka.

Topeka, Kansas
reviews: 51
2. Re: city bus tour?

Lived here all my life and not aware of any tours. Other than the downtown area (State Capitol, Topeka High School, Tiffany windows at First Presbyterian Church, and Brown vs. the Board of Education National Site), there really isn't much else other than the shopping west of Topeka on Wanamaker Road (the Kansas Historical Museum is also out in that area)

I don't mean to overlook other sites but just listing a few that readily come to mind. You can get a rental car and pretty much see the sites in one day.

Kansas
Destination Expert
for Mackinac Island, Mackinaw City, Kansas
reviews: 91
3. Re: city bus tour?

I think that Topeka has a lot of attractions for its size, but they don't really lend themselves to a tour. A tour that goes to several museums, where you spend an hour or two at each one, doesn't really require a tour.

North Carolina
reviews: 35
4. Re: city bus tour?

thanks for the replies!

Mlounc

Topeka, Kansas
reviews: 51
5. Re: city bus tour?

If you do have other questions, please feel free to send me a message since I try but am not here on the KS forum everyday! Lighthouselover is also very helpful, so ask away and sure we can help :)

Reply to: city bus tour?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Topeka