We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels near boston university

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
North Carolina
hotels near boston university

did not realize that most hotels would be sold out for parents weekend, october 13 -15. ANY suggestions for a place to stay in the vicinity of Boston University would be greatly appreciated; I just need clean, safe. do not need fancy. Thankyou from a North Carolina mom.

Rochester, New York
reviews: 5
1. Re: hotels near boston university

The Hotel Commonwealth is a very nice place that isn't that far from BU. I guess it depends on how close to the University that you want to be. There are a bunch of nice hotels near the Prudential Center that are only a few subway stops away from BU. I usually stay in that area when I visit BU because I haven't found a lot of hotels in the BU area.

Boston...
reviews: 31
2. Re: hotels near boston university

Hi.

Try the Holiday Inn at 1200 Beacon street. It's technically in Brookline but it's only a 10 minute walk to the BU campus. It's not Jury's but it should fit the bill. Check out TA reviews under "brookline hotels."

New York City, New...
reviews: 19
3. Re: hotels near boston university

HI, JD

I also suggest that you give Bed & Breakfast Associates, a reputable reservations agency, a call; the toll-free number is listed on this home page:

http://www.bnbboston.com

Their "inventory" includes a number of reasonably-priced (by Boston standards) properties which could work well for you if available -- and calling their central number is more efficient than contacting each individual establishment yourself as they can steer you towards the ones best suited for your needs.

Good luck!

4. Re: hotels near boston university

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, August 23, 2009