We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driving directions airport to Brunswick Maine

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Colorado
Level Contributor
108 posts
54 reviews
Driving directions airport to Brunswick Maine

What is the easiest route from the rental car terminal at Boston Logan Airport to Brunswick, Maine? Unfortunately we will have to navigate this during a mid week rush hour( flight arrives 3:30PM)

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
11,868 posts
49 reviews
1. Re: Driving directions airport to Brunswick Maine

I suggest printing out the directions from mapquest of you won't be renting a gps or don't have a smart phone with gps program. It's pretty easy following 93 n to 95 north

Winchester...
Level Contributor
5,795 posts
73 reviews
2. Re: Driving directions airport to Brunswick Maine

Perfect opportunity to take the train to Brunswick from North Station. It leaves at 5pm so your connection will be tight but I would do it. Worst case you'd miss it and spend the night in the hub of the universe.

http://www.amtrakdowneaster.com/schedules

Colorado
Level Contributor
108 posts
54 reviews
3. Re: Driving directions airport to Brunswick Maine

Thanks. I thought I had read that somewhere. After looking at the map, it looks the easiest. Just have to put up with the traffic.

4. Re: Driving directions airport to Brunswick Maine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, July 25, 2015