We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to stay with airport shuttle

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wenatchee
Best place to stay with airport shuttle

Looking for a place to stay with airport shuttle and close to T station at a resonable price!! Would it be better to stay out of Boston?

7 replies to this topic
Boston
reviews: 44
1. Re: Best place to stay with airport shuttle

What are your check-in and checkout dates, max budget per night, how many beds do you need?

Edited: 5:13 pm, July 20, 2014
Boston...
reviews: 124
2. Re: Best place to stay with airport shuttle

Where do you really want to stay?

Downtown hotels don't typically have airport shuttles---correct me if I'm wrong, Boston experts.

You might google the Adams Inn in Quincy, which I believe has an airport shuttle and is near a T station.

…bestwestern.com/bestwestern/…

That's in North Quincy, in a good area, and has a lovely river view.

That said, i's much more preferable to stay in town if you can possibly do it. The subway is very easy to take from the airport and there's also a new bus that goes from Logan to the Back Bay, which is very convenient and affordable.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
reviews: 1
3. Re: Best place to stay with airport shuttle

The availability of an airport shuttle should not be the prime requisite, imho.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
reviews: 58
4. Re: Best place to stay with airport shuttle

Always best to stay in the city if it is in your budget.

Hotels with shuttles are usually not conveniently located because the conveniently located hotels are easily reached by subway. More info here (in the first thread, the best info start at post 8 or 9

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60745-i48-k760755…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60745-i48-k745130…

When will you be here? October can be pricey even outside the city because of all the foliage tours.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
reviews: 58
5. Re: Best place to stay with airport shuttle

The t has two lines at the airport, silver and blue. Silver will get you to any hotel near the T for free. ( or course you may need to change lines). Blue line will do it for $2.65. And, if you hotel is in the Back Bay, well then you have a third option: a bus for $5

Wenatchee
6. Re: Best place to stay with airport shuttle

Check in Sept 23 thru the 27th Need two beds and buget of about 200.00 a night.

Cambridge...
reviews: 97
7. Re: Best place to stay with airport shuttle

Most Boson hotels don't have shuttles as the airport is well served by public transport. There is a T bus to Logan from the Back Bay that leaves every 20 minutes or so, as well as the T lines mentioned above. With luggage, I myself would use a cab.

Reply to: Best place to stay with airport shuttle
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted