We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boston Bruins tickets

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
Boston Bruins tickets

We want to see an ice hockey game whilst in Boston.

Our options are either the Ottawa Senators game on 27 Dec or the New York Islanders game on 31 Dec.

I can’t find any tickets on the Ticketmaster website so I am looking at StubHub. Prices are currently from about $92. Do you know if prices are likely to increase/decrease closer to the date? Just unsure of whether to buy now or wait until it gets a bit closer.

Also is the view ok from all seats? Any sections to avoid?

4 replies to this topic
Somerville...
1. Re: Boston Bruins tickets

I doubt they will get much cheaper, unless the team falls well out of contention. The Bruins are the hottest ticket in town (well, neck and neck with the Patriots). For a cheaper alternative you could look at the colleges, BU, BC, Harvard and Northeastern all have competitive programs and tickets starting around $15-20. Also, for a unique experience you could try and go to the Frozen Fenway outdoor hockey games at Fenway Park on Jan 4. Those tickets start as low as $5.

Boston
reviews: 40
2. Re: Boston Bruins tickets

Prices can go up or down really on places like Stubhub. If tix still available right before the game they tend to be a little lower since they'd rather something than nothing for the tix.

For views, I prefer for hockey to be up from the ice a bit, even in the balcony. I think you get a better view of the whole ice, but other people might disagree. You'll pretty much be good anywhere in the Garden. Link below for seat views.

bruins.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=68436

You can also sign up for the Bruins last minute ticket alerts. I'm on the email and they send you an email the day of or day before when tickets become available. For instance, they sent an email yesterday that tickets were available for today's 1pm game. I've gotten several alerts so far this season so some tickets do become available. Link below.

bruins.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=86903

Fairhaven...
Destination Expert
for New Bedford
reviews: 98
3. Re: Boston Bruins tickets

If it is on your wish list while in Boston, just do it. Tickets are going to be expensive even if you could get them on the Bruins website. If you are going to be in the balcony, try for the first five rows. If those tickets are Row 15, that's just too high up. The Bruins are a great experience but an expensive ticket regardless of where you get them. If ticket prices do come down, they aren't going to give them away.

Boston...
4. Re: Boston Bruins tickets

It could go either way really. Also check out Ace Tickets and TiqIq too to check prices.

Reply to: Boston Bruins tickets
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted