We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

salsa dancing in boston

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Waltham...
reviews: 6
salsa dancing in boston

we are always looking for some salsa dancing in boston and can never find a nice place to go with couples after dinner. does anyone know of a place? years ago they had Sofia's which was very nice, but it's closed. I'm looking for a similar place. Live band would be nice too.

thanks

silva

Boston...
reviews: 2
1. Re: salsa dancing in boston

Ryles in Cambridge but you will find it in most clubs. Most DJ's take requests. If you couple dance, get to the clubs when they open, before they get busy. I'm sure you already know this.

Good luck.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
reviews: 1
2. Re: salsa dancing in boston

I did a quick search in Google and all sorts of hits appeared. Where exactly did you look?

Waltham...
reviews: 6
3. Re: salsa dancing in boston

I looked in Google and saw a few hits like Mohitos, but I'm not sure if it's the scene I'm looking for. I don't want a club like setting, I'd like a classy place. Do you know anything about Mohitos?

Boston...
reviews: 2
4. Re: salsa dancing in boston

I've never been but winter street is easy enough to get. It's off Tremont near the park street station. Go by and check it out. If you don't like it walk down Tremont to either the alley or the clubs across from the Wang theatre. Salsa/Latin is popular and most clubs will play some if requested.

5. Re: salsa dancing in boston

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 18, 2014