We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels on the T

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Charlotte
reviews: 15
Hotels on the T

Im heading to Boston for work and will Benin the Watertown area. I'm looking for a hotel with parking w/in walking distance to the T. I will have a car so a bit of a drive to watertown is fine. Any suggestions would be great, thanks!

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
reviews: 1
1. Re: Hotels on the T

Do you mean FREE parking? Were you looking for someplace to stay near Watertown or did you really mean Boston when you said "Boston"? Is the place you're going in Watertown in Watertown Square?

Boston
reviews: 29
2. Re: Hotels on the T

A few possibilties:

Hotel Indigo, Newton

Hotel Tria, Cambridge

Courtyard Marriott, Brookline

I think these hotels may charge for parking, but only around $15 or so as compared to Boston, where hotels typically charge $40 a day.

Charlotte
3. Re: Hotels on the T

Great, thank you!

Charlotte
4. Re: Hotels on the T

Great, thank you! Looking to stay close to Watertown since that's where I'll need to be bright and early. I'll have a car so I need parking, it is okay if it is paid parking. Wanted to get on the T so I could head into Boston during my free time.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
reviews: 1
5. Re: Hotels on the T

You can actually drive into Boston on your weekends. That would make choices a lot more flexible. Newton is right next to Watertown, so you can get there on side roads or even walk, depending on where you work in Watertown. The two hotels in Newton are the Hotel Indigo and the Crowne Plaza.

Winchester...
reviews: 66
6. Re: Hotels on the T

I suggest the Days Inn at 1234 Soldiers Field Road:

daysinn.com/hotels/…

Very close to Watertown and actually in Boston.

Boston
reviews: 29
7. Re: Hotels on the T

The Crowne Plaza and Days Inn are not walkable to the subway. The ones I mentioned are, but may not be quite as convenient to Watertown. The Crowne Plaza is a Newton Corner, where a lot of buses stop. I'm pretty sure there is an express bus downtown during rush hours.

Dallas, Texas...
Destination Expert
for New York City
reviews: 14
8. Re: Hotels on the T

Hotels that are walking distance to the T can command fairly high prices during high demand times, and will likely be less convenient for driving to Watertown. Would you be willing to drive to a T station with parking? Or drive into an "easy" area of Boston and pay to park there?

What is your target overall budget for hotel + parking, and what are your dates? (prices fluctuate)

9. Re: Hotels on the T

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 pm, December 14, 2013