We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TD Banknorth Garden (formerly Fleetcenter)

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
reviews: 76
TD Banknorth Garden (formerly Fleetcenter)

What is the advantage of buying a club level seat for an event at this facility? Are there additional amenities? Nicer accomodations?

Cambridge...
reviews: 13
1. Re: TD Banknorth Garden (formerly Fleetcenter)

I've only been on the club level once and I'm not really a sports fan so take this all with a grain of salt -- I probably didn't notice things that might be important to someone who is more into these kind of events.

Basically all the amenities are nicer, more private, and less crowded. To me the fact that everything was so much less crowded (and as a result cleaner) was the biggest benefit. The food options were maybe marginally better, but there were virtually no lines. The bathrooms were again, nicer and cleaner with no lines. The seating areas are a bit more spacious, and again, generally cleaner and less crowded.

Boston, Mass.
reviews: 15
2. Re: TD Banknorth Garden (formerly Fleetcenter)

You get food and beverage service right from your seat and as the previous poster pointed out less crowded restrooms. My personal preference is to sit in the Loge seats and get my own beverages. To me there is not enough of a benefit for the added cost of sitting in the Club Level, but that is just my "blue collar" mentality.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
reviews: 76
3. Re: TD Banknorth Garden (formerly Fleetcenter)

It seems my earlier reply didn't post. Anyway, thanks so much for the advice. I am going by myself sort of, in that my friend is sitting separately (he bought his ticket before I decided to go) so I was thinking that club level would be nice and those seats were the only seats available through ticketmaster. But, I decided to save about $60 and bought a ticket off E-bay on the loge level which should be just find. I can handle mingling with the common folk :)