We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trinity reservations park sleep fly embassy suites Logan

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Providence, RI
reviews: 5
trinity reservations park sleep fly embassy suites Logan

Trinity reservations has a very good offer including parking at the embassy suites logan airport. Has anyone had any experience using this company, and are they legit?

38 replies to this topic
Clarksburg...
reviews: 43
31. Re: trinity reservations park sleep fly embassy suites Logan

Just used Trinity last week (second time) and all went very smoothly. I was apprehensive and skeptical the first time (about 2 years ago) since there aren't any reviews about them and their price is so low. I was very apprehensive the second time I booked too but all went well both times. And they offer a great rate! Best I found anywhere. Our accommodations at Holiday Inn Express in Saugus were very good, parking was good, shuttle was good - everything was top-notch, we were not slighted in any way by using Trinity. I highly recommend them.

Boston...
reviews: 2
32. Re: trinity reservations park sleep fly embassy suites Logan

I'm apprehensive and skeptical about first time posters promoting anything.

Clarksburg...
33. Re: trinity reservations park sleep fly embassy suites Logan

Don't blame you, but I've posted many reviews in Tripadvisor.

Boston...
reviews: 2
34. Re: trinity reservations park sleep fly embassy suites Logan

Sorry

nys
reviews: 112
35. Re: trinity reservations park sleep fly embassy suites Logan

We also used Trinity to park our car for two weeks at the Holiday Inn in Saugus.. We stayed the night before our flight to London. It was a great experience.

Edited: 4:50 pm, November 15, 2013
New Jersey
reviews: 9
36. Re: trinity reservations park sleep fly embassy suites Logan

did they have parking on site or did you have to go to a separate lot? Did you have any additional charges? The prices seem too good to be true

Milford, Delaware
reviews: 171
37. Re: trinity reservations park sleep fly embassy suites Logan

Never used them for Boston but have used Trinity in the past. Never had an issue. All hotels were clean and the price quoted on their site was the price, no strings attached. It was also the best price. They will remain my 1st choice.

Clarksburg...
38. Re: trinity reservations park sleep fly embassy suites Logan

I've used Trinity Reservation service 3 times and was very pleased each time. They offer great rates and thorough communications. I will always book with them when available for Park-Sleep-Fly.

Reply to: trinity reservations park sleep fly embassy suites Logan
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted