We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trinity reservations park sleep fly embassy suites Logan

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Providence, RI
reviews: 5
trinity reservations park sleep fly embassy suites Logan

Trinity reservations has a very good offer including parking at the embassy suites logan airport. Has anyone had any experience using this company, and are they legit?

38 replies to this topic
Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
reviews: 61
1. Re: trinity reservations park sleep fly embassy suites Logan

I've never heard of Trinity Reservations.

The Embassy suites does not have a huge lot for self-parking which is common at part-stay-fly places. The website says it charges $32/day for valet parking.

That said, if you go to thier site and click on "hotel specials" (under the photo to the right) you will find a park-stay-fly special described as follows:

Park For Less

Don't worry about fighting for a good parking spot. When you're with the Embassy Suites Boston - at Logan Airport, let us take care of everything.

Stay with us and we'll include in this offer:

*50% off parking

*Complimentary breakfast

*Evening Manager's Reception*

*Accommodations in our oversized rooms

Here is the website;

…hilton.com/en_US/…

Upstate NY
2. Re: trinity reservations park sleep fly embassy suites Logan

I am also trying to find out if this company is legit. They have better prices than other fly and park companies. I spoke to one of the hotels directly and was told that the park part is NOT on the hotel property, it is on another site provided by the company, in this case Trinity. That is why their parking is less than the hotel parking.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
reviews: 61
3. Re: trinity reservations park sleep fly embassy suites Logan

I must confess, this post has intrigued me. I have searched high and low and can find NOTHING on this organization. My searches turn up their website and this post.

They claim to be working in most major US cities, so I thought surely a search of trip advisor's US forums would turn up something --- but I only found this thread.

Their website gives a couple of different names in the 'about us' section .... and i googled those names too. but no info .... odd that you find NOTHING good or bad, isn'[t it?

Maybe you shoucall the Embassy Suites or other featured hotel and ask if they've ever seen this organization pick up people there.

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston
reviews: 62
4. Re: trinity reservations park sleep fly embassy suites Logan

With so many scams ones got to be very careful.

Upstate NY
5. Re: trinity reservations park sleep fly embassy suites Logan

I used them when I flew to Florida this summer out of Newark. Every thing worked out great. My plane was delayed several hours on my return, but my pick up at the airport was as planned, just later. My hotel reservation was fine and I paid less than any other package I could find. I was also nervous that it was going to be a scam. I called the hotel after I made the reservation through the Trinity website. It showed up in their computer within 2 days. I will definitely use them again when I fly. I don't remember which hotel we stayed at, but everything went very smoothly.

Boston
6. Re: trinity reservations park sleep fly embassy suites Logan

Have you called the Embassy Suites to get their opinion on the matter? Make the call and tell them the rate you have been offered, and ask them if they would like the business directly.

If you stay there, make your way over to Santarpios for pizza and think about trying the lamb.

Georgia
reviews: 21
7. Re: trinity reservations park sleep fly embassy suites Logan

I have used them several times. No problems at all. Plan to use them again in two weeks.

Georgia
reviews: 21
8. Re: trinity reservations park sleep fly embassy suites Logan

I have used them several times. No problems at all. Plan to use them again in two weeks.

Boston
9. Re: trinity reservations park sleep fly embassy suites Logan

I posted on another thread to call when in doubt. Another reason for calling would be that sometimes the hotel will take the reservation directly for the same price.

Boston...
reviews: 9
10. Re: trinity reservations park sleep fly embassy suites Logan

I just booked a room at the Embassy Suites in Boston(stay,park and fly)thru them. At first I was alittle concerned becauset their rate was extremely cheaper then all the rest. So, I called the Embassy suites and spoke to someone at frt desk and they said that the do, do business with Trinity Reservations.

A day after getting my confirmation number I called the Embassy Suites to see if they had my reservation and they did have it.

I did try to do an internet search for Trinity Reservation but there was very little info on them.

I will repost once I stay at the Embassy Suites.....in in few weeks.

Reply to: trinity reservations park sleep fly embassy suites Logan
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted