We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Asheville B&B

Which Asheville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Concord, North...
reviews: 39
Asheville B&B

Assuming October is the peak season for B&B's in Asheville, so looking to make arrangements now. Interested in a quaint B&B w/in walking distance or short drive to downtown. Rocking chair porch w/ a view is a must. Not ruling out Hendersonville but since the Biltmore will be on the agenda, that would be preferred. Thanks in advance.

Salisbury, North...
reviews: 85
1. Re: Asheville B&B

Nc gator,

Since your coming almost from my neighborhood I checked on B&Bs (here on T/A) sounds like there are alot of good ones all are very pricey but, you pay for what you get. Do not know if you have ever been to Asheville Biltmore is a short drive not walking from anywhere in Asheville Henersonville just a few minutes up the road

My fried Ncmystery shopper found this new place in Hendersonville see her post ( on the Seattle Sarah Line ) sounds great to me she even has phn numbers

She always knows the best places!

Weaverville, North...
reviews: 62
2. Re: Asheville B&B

If you want views (of the mtns?) you will probably need to be out of Asheville/Montford as I can't think of any that would have distinct mtn views. You might try Red Rocker in Black Mtn which is only about 20 min from Asheville/Biltmore and certainly has all of those other qualities you are looking for. In addition, it is in a very nice residential neighborhood and you can walk around a lake or into the quaint town of Black Mtn.

There are a couple of B&B's in Weaverville (10-15 min from Biltmore) that you might get some views.

Western North...
reviews: 47
3. Re: Asheville B&B

I am just coming home from Biltmore Village Inn and the place is just lovely.

The B&B has a big wrap around porch with black wicker rocking chairs and other seating for eating.

I saw the Reed room and the Vanderbilt. I was told the Reed room (Main Floor) was the most popular but I loved the 4 poster bed upstairs in the Vanderbilt.

The B&B is under new ownership and has redone the kitchen (i was green with envy!) I met the chef and he swears the food is divine!

The B&B is within walking distance of the Biltmore Village shops and is a few blocks from the Biltmore estate (you would need to drive). It is up on a hill overlooking the village. It would be an easy drive to downtown Asheville from there.

For the best view....definitely the Blue Pony. Beautiful in every direction! Amazing....Breathtaking ....Stunning

Western North...
4. Re: Asheville B&B

Oh.... you can also see the mountains from the porch at Biltmore Village Inn. It would be a beautiful sunset there too!

Salisbury, North...
reviews: 85
5. Re: Asheville B&B

Mystery Like I said

You always know the Best places !!!Are you sure your not a travel agent or something? :-)

Western North...
6. Re: Asheville B&B

LOL - No I am not a travel agent, although it would probably be a great job for me since I LOVE everything about traveling.

But, I do get to visit a lot of lovely establishments for my job (not travel related) and my inspections can certainly help here.... and I am more then happy to share what I learn.

Concord, North...
reviews: 39
7. Re: Asheville B&B

Thanks for all the great suggestions!

8. Re: Asheville B&B

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 pm, September 27, 2009