We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

REsidences at Biltmore

Which Asheville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle
reviews: 1
REsidences at Biltmore

Going to be in Asheville for two nights and it seems that there is still some contruction going on at this site but from their website it appears that this will be a nice place to stay...

"Each suite features:

Luxurious craftsman-style furnishings

Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances

Stacked stone fireplace

Designer linens with down feather duvets and pillows

Flat screen TV with in-room CD-DVD player

Oversized showers

In-room washer and dryer

Daily housekeeping with evening turndown service

Wireless internet access

24-hour full service concierge

Whirlpool baths (1, 2 & 3 bedroom only)"

Anyone have any xperience with this property i dont think that the swimming pool is built yet. I've read the one tripadvisor review; anyone know how intrusive the construciton is?

Adirondack, New York
reviews: 89
1. Re: REsidences at Biltmore

How about giving us a location of this place then someone may have an idea what place you are describing.

Marshall, North...
reviews: 27
2. Re: REsidences at Biltmore

I believe in the title they said it was "The Residences at Biltmore".

No, I havent stayed there but it sounds nice.

Asheville
3. Re: REsidences at Biltmore

Hello! I am the Sales Manager at The Residences at Biltmore and wanted to take a moment to let all TA users about the construction and development of our property. Also, just to clarify, we are not located on the Biltmore Estate but we are located on Biltmore Avenue just a quarter mile from the Estate entrance and only about 1 mile from downtown Asheville, a great location from which to explore Asheville, Biltmore Village and the Blue Ridge Mountains!

We are currently welcoming guests in our first building which has all of our Studio and One Bedroom Suites. That building is complete and there is no construction going on in that building at all. Our second building, which will have all of our Two and Three Bedroom Suites, is still under construction. We expect this building to be complete and available for booking late fall 2007.

The construction noise is minimal and the workers are only on property Monday-Friday from about 8am-4pm. They are not on property on weekends or holidays. Several of our guests have commented, pleasantly surprised, that there is little to no construction noise and that it did not effect their overall experience at all.

Additional property amenities are still under construction as well. Once the second building is complete, our fitness center will be available. By next spring, our outdoor heated pool, hot tub and fireplace will be complete and available for guest use, as well as a new building which will house our fine dining restaurant and casual cafe.

While the property is being completed, our exclusive 24-hour Concierge service will be available. All Suite amenities described on our website are fully available in our first building. There is no other hotel like ours in the Asheville market and we hope that those of you traveling to Asheville will take the time to discover and experience The Residences at Biltmore. And then come back to see our development progress and the complete property. We look forward to welcoming you to The Residences at Biltmore!

Kind Regards,

Jenny Herman

Sales Manger

Marietta, GA
reviews: 3
4. Re: REsidences at Biltmore

It is unbelievably gorgeous! Yes, you are right, there is still construction going on. We stayed there in April for 3 nights. We stayed on the side where the pool is going to be. The construction will not bother you at all on that side. However, it might on the other side where they are reconstructing a separate bldg with the 2 & 3 BR. I have stayed at the Ritz before, and this was better--of course this is brand new too. The service is great and they have maid service twice per day. It is 1/2 mile from Biltmore Village (shopping and restaurants) and 1 mile from downtown. We will definitely be back. Also, we have stayed directly across the street at the Residence Inn as we like having two rooms and a kitchen and it was awful. Residences at Biltmore has top notch everything: frameless shower, granite counter tops, 2 plasma tvs, balcony, great kitchen stuff. I can't say enough about it. When they finish the pool and work out room, there will be nothing lacking. However, if a workout room is your thing, my husband walked to a large workout/fitness center across the street and paid $10 for each visit---very large and had lots of everything.

Chicago
5. Re: REsidences at Biltmore

We are staying at the Residences at Biltmore RIGHT NOW for Memorial Day Weekend. Just arrived yesterday. It is absolutely gorgeous and a first class property. They have wireless internet (as you can tell) and awesome plasma TVs in the living room and bedroom. Huge bathroom with jacuzzi tub and a separate very large glass shower, big super comfy bed, and the service is fantastic. Rooms are beautiful. The living room and dining room have hardwood floors. The FULL kitchen has all top of the line stainless steel appliances and is fully decked out with everything we need if we want to make anything. The construction has not been a problem for us at all. The construction is taking place in other buildings...not the one where the rooms are. And now is a great time to stay here anyways because they are advertising lower rates because of the construction. Once the property is totally complete, I probably won't be able to afford staying here. It will definitely be 5 star.

I also have enjoyed the concierge concept. They have put together a few activities for us this weekend including a visit to the Biltmore Estate and reservations at some great restaurants that were hard to get into this weekend because of the holiday. We're getting ready to leave in a few minutes for a picnic and a hike in the Blue Ridge Mountains too. We love visiting Asheville and we are so excited that we discovered the Residences at Biltmore too.

I give it a 8.5 out of 10 just because the property isn't complete but it is fantastic.

6. Re: REsidences at Biltmore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, August 27, 2009