We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Help With someones past expreience

Which Beaumont hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Beaumont, Tx
reviews: 3
Need Help With someones past expreience

We are planning a trip June 11-18. We are looking for a 5 Star all inclusive hotel. Does anyone have any advice. We stayed last year at the RIU Las Americana in Cancun and it was great! We would like to try another property. We like the all inclusive with the liquir dispensors in the rooms.

Looking for anywhere that the beaches are beautiful, and Hotel and food are great... Does anyone have any in put on the MOON Palace in Cancun? Any info is certainly helpful

Susan

Miamisburg
reviews: 13
1. Re: Need Help With someones past expreience

Susan my husband and I are staying at Moon Palace April 17-24 and I will let you know about it when we return. I have read that the beach is not the best here beacause of seaweed, but we are pool people. Hope this helps you a little. TR

Teaneck, NJ
reviews: 13
2. Re: Need Help With someones past expreience

I stayed at the Moon Palace twice and was so impressed I bought one of their 100 week vacation packages...We plan to return in April...The place is large, clean, and attentive. The golf is world class. My only criticism is the inconsistancy of the food quality, but that is a common problem at all inclusives. I highly reommend it!

Get answers to your questions about Beaumont