We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Never land in Ramada inn

Which Beaumont hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
reviews: 1
Never land in Ramada inn

Ok...

There are some serious issues with this place. I am putting an anonymous email with fake name and address and also the phone number. only thing real about this is my email.

I dont know whats the problem with the manager. I havent seen any one else as rude as him. n what do you know he drinks beer sitting in his office all the time. I dont know if its allowed or not. but to me it was totally unethical. also the way he talks to his employees is like he treats them as slaves.

half the rooms have bed bugs in them. hookers is another issue. breakfast...expired stuff was put to eat.

there is no way I will ever recommend anyone to stay in this motel and moreover I myself have decided to stay away from ramada.

1. Re: Never land in Ramada inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:55 am, June 21, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Beaumont