We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to the Ritz

Which McLean hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
toronto
Getting to the Ritz

I am flying into DC for a party at the Ritz in Tysons in a couple of weeks. Is it recommended to fly into National and take a subway or fly into Dulles and take a cab?

Thanks.

Warrenton, Virginia
reviews: 74
1. Re: Getting to the Ritz

What day of the week and what time of day will you be arriving?

Sterling, VA
Destination Expert
for Washington DC
reviews: 136
2. Re: Getting to the Ritz

I would recommend flying into Dulles since it is closer than National. From Dulles I would take a cab. Flying into National would involve taking the subway to West Falls Church and then taking a Fairfax Connector bus. The bus would leave you a few blocks away from the hotel--not good if you have lots of luggage!

Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Washington DC
reviews: 16
3. Re: Getting to the Ritz

Definitely fly into Dulles unless you can get a real deal into National. From Toronto, I think the best deals are usually into Dulles anyway.

Washington DC...
reviews: 50
4. Re: Getting to the Ritz

There is no subway service direct to tyson's corner. Dulles is definitely the airport to choose for service to that area. You should be able to get a cab to the Ritz with no problems.

5. Re: Getting to the Ritz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 pm, September 14, 2009
Get answers to your questions about McLean