We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

places to stay in Moab

Which Moab hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Florida...
places to stay in Moab

Hi

Booked Best Western for next June/July...now wondering about Gonzo Inn. Have 2 children 8 & 9....any suggestions?

thanks!

Memphis, Tennessee
reviews: 66
1. Re: places to stay in Moab

Stayed at Gonzo last October. Loved it. We had a 1br unit. Lots of room and a small kitchen area...microwave and fridge...and great location in the middle of town. We would definitely stay there again.

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
reviews: 242
2. Re: places to stay in Moab

Gonzo is way beyond Best Western. Will be higher price range in downtown Moab but if that's OK you'll have a great experience. We usually stay lower end as you're never in the room to enjoy it. We like River Canyon Lodge and are generally in the $80-110/night range.

Have fun.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
reviews: 148
3. Re: places to stay in Moab

Agreeing that Gonzo Inn is cool, but also agreeing that it's silly to spend that much. Moab is about being away from your room/hotel. No need to spend that much for a bed and a bathroom in Moab.

Florida...
4. Re: places to stay in Moab

Thank you. I am still flipping back and forth. I think I may elect Gonzo Inn b/c staying in Moab for three nights...mostly because I feel the pool may be less crowded than Best Western...

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
reviews: 148
5. Re: places to stay in Moab

If you're going to Moab for a pool or choosing your lodging based on same, you might want to rethink your priorities,

Flagstaff, Arizona
reviews: 199
6. Re: places to stay in Moab

Want to do some Jeep trails. Is there a way to hook up with other Jeeps so as not to go out alone? Perhaps some sort of guided outing where you drive your own rig??

7. Re: places to stay in Moab

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 23, 2014