We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

itinerary/activities for Moab/Arches/Canyonlands

Which Moab hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Krakow, Poland
reviews: 18
itinerary/activities for Moab/Arches/Canyonlands

Hello

I'm doing in Moab in July for two days

I need advice on itineraries, what to see etc?

I would like to rent a bike? any suggestions in this regard ?

What do bike trail, you can do alone or in groups ?

I accept all suggestions

thanks

Wheaton, Illinois
Destination Expert
for New Mexico, Albuquerque, Santa Fe
reviews: 132
1. Re: itinerary/activities for Moab/Arches/Canyonlands

I have not yet been and so can't speak from experience (I'll be there in September). But I've found this website to be very helpful including links that may help answer all your questions: http://www.discovermoab.com/

Keith

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
reviews: 232
2. Re: itinerary/activities for Moab/Arches/Canyonlands

Mountain biking is a major activity in Moab with plenty of places to rent bikes for individual riding or go with an organized group. Trails depend on your ability level. Slickrock Trail is an iconic Moab trail and easily accessible. We also like to recommend the Kane Creek Road which can be ridden right from town, is not that challenging and offers a diversity of terrain. If you're an experienced rider, lots of other tough trails to try.

Other activities include rafting on Colorado River, taking a Hummer tour on Hell's Revenge, hiking, visiting national parks, etc.

Have fun.

Krakow, Poland
3. Re: itinerary/activities for Moab/Arches/Canyonlands

Thanks for information

we like very much to trek.

I would like to bike trail, we're not very expert, reccomend your medium trail

thanks

Krakow, Poland
4. Re: itinerary/activities for Moab/Arches/Canyonlands

Hi Tumble..

according to you, I'd recommend staying 3 nights in Moab, 2 nights in Teton NF or 2 nights in Moab, 3 nights in the Teton NF?

5. Re: itinerary/activities for Moab/Arches/Canyonlands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, June 21, 2013