We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A parking question for tubing

Which Harpers Ferry hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Maryland, USA
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
2,518 posts
18 reviews
A parking question for tubing

I've used River Riders in the past and they dropped us off at the HF campground. However, I've also gone tubing on my own, without an outfitter, and parked vehicles at the drop off and take out spot without a problem. In the past I parked at the lots across the river from the town and put in nearby. However, I'd like to park some place close to the HF campground and use that put-in spot. Does anyone know if this is possible? Is there any parking available at the campground? Do the roads nearby have any off road parking? Is the HF campground private? Can anyone else put in there besides River Riders? Thanks in advance!

1. Re: A parking question for tubing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 pm, April 18, 2015