We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding in Lovettsville....

Which Harpers Ferry hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 7
Wedding in Lovettsville....

The Harper's Ferry area is new to me so I need some TA help.

We are attending a Wedding in Lovettsville Va, May 11th. I am looking for a place to stay for likely 3-4 days. The H Ferry area seemed to be close? Wedding is at Weatherlea Farm in Lovettsville? Am I making a good choice in looking for a place in H Ferry? I want to be able to get to the wedding festivities without getting lost or having to make a long detour? (We are relatives so we will be attending more than just the ceremony.) Some of the hotel sites list H Ferry mileage at 7-8 miles? Other hotel sites suggest Frederick MD or Leesburg Va. Which would be most convenient?

Also Does anyone have recommendations for accomodations, things to do, restaurants for Harper's Ferry??? Thank you.

1. Re: Wedding in Lovettsville....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 pm, April 08, 2014