We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time to Saipan questions

Which Saipan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kobe, Japan
reviews: 2
First time to Saipan questions

We'll be in Saipan the last week of March. We're a family of 2 adults and 3 kids, and will be staying at the PIC resort. I've got some questions.

1. Is there any place around the PIC resort area that has wireless internet access? Unfortunately, for business reasons, I need to check e-mail while there, but I don't think PIC has a business center or web access.

2. Is there a Starbucks or other similar type of coffee shop around?

3. We have not paid for the meal cards at PIC. Should we? Are there a number of good restaurants near the resort?

Thanks in advance!

Philippines
11. Re: First time to Saipan questions

I've been to PIC Saipan and would love to go back if given the opportunity. I just have one question or request, could you kindly give me the names of the singer or members of the band who used to sing at PIC coz I've met them before but im not sure if they are still performing at PIC.

I would be glad if you can provide me the names. thank you very much.

Chappyjo

A little of...
12. Re: First time to Saipan questions

1. Do you have any idea if PIC Saipan has internet access available on site for their guests?

They have a room downstairs wherein they charge an outrageous fee for computer use. Go to Java Joe's, Wild Bill's, The Oleia, of Gofdfather's, they all have wireless for free.

13. Re: First time to Saipan questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, August 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Saipan