We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time to SFO and first kid free vacation in 6 years!!

Which San Francisco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas
reviews: 8
First time to SFO and first kid free vacation in 6 years!!

My husband and I are planning our first kid free vacation in 6 years thanks to my awesome mom!!

We are there for 4 days. This is our first trip to San Francisco and we are really excited. We are staying at hotel Nikko. I have always planned all our vacations with TA and they've been great, so here are few of my questions.

Do we need a car in the city? or the public transport is enough to get around?

What are a few must see/do things?

Would love some good recommendations on breakfast places near Nikko please!

A couple of fancy restaurants for dinner dates.

Can we take a cab to half moon bay? or we must rent a car

We are planning on doing a guided tour to Napa one day is that a bit much to squeeze in 4 days? or is it doable?

Very excited about this trip so your tips are highly appreciated.We like almost all kinds of cuisines, we are mainly very laid back in our mid thirties couple but we can clean up nice to go to a nicer restaurant or lounge. Can't wait to hear your suggestions!

Dublin, California
reviews: 30
21. Re: First time to SFO and first kid free vacation in 6 years!!

I'd venture to say that most restaurants would have at least one, if not more than one, veggie options, so you don't need to go to a pure veggie place.

Scottsdale, Arizona
22. Re: First time to SFO and first kid free vacation in 6 years!!

Greens and virtually all Chinese joints will have vegetarian plates. Just make sure they cook them up in pure hog fat for best flavor.

23. Re: First time to SFO and first kid free vacation in 6 years!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, November 23, 2014