Hi I have a series of questions. So i am in the beautiful city of san-fran for 7 days with kids (ages 2 and 5) and hubby. catch is My hubby would be working for 3 days in between so i will be roaming arnd with kids.
My questions are
1) Is it worth taking city pass. Does the muni-car cover all san francisco tourist areas or do i have to use another transport medium as well. where can i buy the pass if i dont want to buy online.
2) how much time should i count for exploratorium, monteray bay aquarium, cal. academy of sciences.
3) what is the best way of commuting from airport to city center
4) what are things i can do with kids in 3 days when my hubby isnt with me.
5) Would you recommend going to sausalito and muir woods. If yes then should we rent a car or take a bus trip.
thanks a ton for your answers...