We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

March 19th what to do this evening in SF?

Which San Francisco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
reviews: 114
March 19th what to do this evening in SF?

If you have 5.30 to 9 pm free then about 8 to 50 bucks per person will get you into AT&T park for the World Baseball Finals See some of the best and fastest pitchers in the world pitch for the Dominican Republic and play against Puerto Rico and their very good team

The atmosphere will be what one can expect in the Carribean, loud, noisy and fun

You can get tickets on www.stubhub.com or to avoid fees just walk up and buy them

WBC for the love of Baseball. May the better team win

We call this Americas fav pastime but to the folks from those countries it is life

Thousand Oaks...
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 13
11. Re: March 19th what to do this evening in SF?

Ummm....Spring training games are not held in Chase. The Diamondbacks do not use it...they use their new Salt River Fields park (which is gorgeous).

Anyways, the Dodgers had a rain shortened game....in Arizona...in the spring. I know....I got soaked.

Congrats to the DR team. I just hope Hanley Ramirez didn't hurt himself too badly.

Dr. Z

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
reviews: 42
12. Re: March 19th what to do this evening in SF?

So sad our boys missed the final. That game vs Dominican Republic was broadcasted here at 2 am....

Anaheim, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
13. Re: March 19th what to do this evening in SF?

I mentioned Chase Field (Pool D) and Marlins Park (Pool 2) since they were venues in the 2013 World Baseball Classic.

Thousand Oaks...
Destination Expert
for Israel
14. Re: March 19th what to do this evening in SF?

.... As was Salt River .....

All in all this tournament will only grow and attract many more fans from around the world.

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
reviews: 114
15. Re: March 19th what to do this evening in SF?

I agree Dr. Z -- the whole thing was to make more people aware and 'fans' of the game in other parts of the world. Sorry it was shown that late in Europe Tet.

I do hope the folks who played for their country will play again the next time and Dr Z. Hope your Dodgers player recovers as does our Giants player -- we want to beat the LA team on the field fair and square and not because they have injuries

My fav part was watching Cassilla pitching to Pagan -- he walked him but it was ackward. The Giants Prez when asked about it earlier in the day -- what he would think when that happened said -- i just want both to come out without getting hurt and care about both - well said

Oh Well MLB Opening day is just a few days away. TSS will be happy --

Edited: 11:46 am, March 20, 2013
16. Re: March 19th what to do this evening in SF?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 22, 2014