We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Closest place kids can play with snow in 01/02/2014?

Which San Francisco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rio de Janeiro
reviews: 1
Closest place kids can play with snow in 01/02/2014?

Hi,

We are a family from Rio de Janeiro flying for the first time to Las Vegas (from 12/27 to 01/01/14) and San Francisco (from 01/02 to 01/13/14) and my kids of 6 and 8 years are desperate to play for the first time with snow. Where is the closest place from San Francisco by car that I could take them to a one or two days trip to play with snow? I have looked at yosemite park, Lake tahoe and Sequoia park at internet, but we are worried about possibly driving with snow and road conditions. Besides, kids don´t have patience in long trips. Many thanks to sugestions.

sf
11. Re: Closest place kids can play with snow in 01/02/2014?

My question now is how are you travelling from Rio to Las Vegas, then on to SF to determine closest snow. There might be some place close, and if you have already bought your plane tickets, might want to change the routing to some place that always has snow during your trip.

Minha esposa nunca dirige na Neve, mas adora dele, Eu estou da motorist em casa.

Valeu

Edited: 7:07 pm, May 10, 2013
Los Angeles...
reviews: 20
12. Re: Closest place kids can play with snow in 01/02/2014?

Doesn't it snow on Mt Diablo? That would be much closer.

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park
reviews: 87
13. Re: Closest place kids can play with snow in 01/02/2014?

At just a little more than 3,800 feet, it rarely snows on Mt. Diablo.

San Francisco
Destination Expert
for Borrego Springs, San Francisco, Solana Beach
reviews: 26
14. Re: Closest place kids can play with snow in 01/02/2014?

Hey everyone ... this thread goes back to March and was resurrected by a spammer!! Please have a look a that OP's date.

15. Re: Closest place kids can play with snow in 01/02/2014?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 13, 2014