We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parc 55 or Best Western Tuscan Inn

Which San Francisco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin
Parc 55 or Best Western Tuscan Inn

Which would you recommend? For the same price for 5 nights 19th - 24th June , you get a suite in tuscan inn vs two double beds at the parc 55 ?

San Francisco
Destination Expert
for Borrego Springs, San Francisco, Solana Beach
reviews: 26
1. Re: Parc 55 or Best Western Tuscan Inn

I see from a previous post that you are 2 adults and 2 kids. What's the bed configuration at the Tuscan?

This is a bit of an "apples and oranges" questions. First of all the areas are completely different: one being Union Square and the other Fisherman's Wharf. Have you read the Top Question which compares the two? If not, that might help make up your mind.

Further there should be a large difference in square footage between a suite and a room. However, does someone end up sleeping on a sofa bed if you choose the suite?

They are both nice properties. The Tuscan Inn is one of the best at Fishermen's Wharf.

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
reviews: 114
2. Re: Parc 55 or Best Western Tuscan Inn

The Tuscan is one of the better hotels in FW Most would suggest staying in the Union Square area as it is relatively more central, better restaurants, the theatre, shops. Vs touristy FW. With kids perhaps the Tuscan, without I would, say Parc. But it all depends on your priorities

I think Sal and I agree. If you get two rooms with 2 kids, heck I would go for the two rooms with more space Who cares if they sleep on the sofa bed. Hehe

Edited: 10:28 am, February 15, 2013
3. Re: Parc 55 or Best Western Tuscan Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 17, 2014