We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Perfect wedding day

Which San Francisco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
reviews: 4
Perfect wedding day

Just booked our City Hall wedding - eloping to California in June! Any ideas for a perfect wedding day - fun, romantic, etc? And the most romantic wedding night hotel?

Burbank, California
reviews: 30
1. Re: Perfect wedding day

This sounds so cute and romantic. I am getting married in August (in Santa Cruz) but I live in the city. Maybe try a boutique hotel in San francisco. I've only ever stayed at the Adagio which was nice looking but small. The triton all looked lovely but never went into a room. Or you could stay in a nice place in Sausalito.

See if you can hire a fancy convertable car (if its not to foggy) with ir without a driver to drive you around the city for the sights wearing your wedding attire. Get someone to take you picture in front of all the notable SF landmarks. GG Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman's Wharf, Golden Gate Park's Conservatory of Flowers, etc.. you could even take a ferry to Saualito for a visit of the night's staty.

Congratulations!

Oakland, California
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
reviews: 27
2. Re: Perfect wedding day

We spent our wedding night at the Casa Madrona Hotel in Sausalito, and ate dinner at the Alta Mira. Very romantic!