We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

a sunday in san francisco

Which San Francisco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
illinois
a sunday in san francisco

our one full day in san francisco will be sunday april 24th. we will be arriving on saturday. are there any special things to do on a sunday?

reviews: 25
1. Re: a sunday in san francisco

The Giants are playing Milwaukee at SBC Park. Catch a game at baseball's premier park! It is absolutely spectacular.

Bellevue, NE
reviews: 3
2. Re: a sunday in san francisco

Try the Alcatraz Tour....$32.00 for two people for the audio tour. Go online to www.blueandgoldfleet.com you can purchase your tickets in advance and I am told it takes about three hours. We are going this coming weekend and booked online. I got my tickets last week and it is great! I can't wait!!!

Berkeley, Ca.
reviews: 72
3. Re: a sunday in san francisco

The Friends of the San Francisco Public Library run a large program of free walking tours, known as City Guides tours. Here's the URL: www.sfcityguides.org/schedules_nov-apr.html As you can see they offer a dozen tours on Sunday. City Guides tours are almost always high quality, the guides are not in it for commercial shtick, but to impart their love of the city. Guides go through an extensive training program on San Francisco history.