We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bar harbor cabins

Which Bar Harbor hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Danbury, Connecticut
reviews: 64
bar harbor cabins

my wife and two boys 18 and 14 plus myself would love to find a cabin close to arcadia and bar harbor that is wooded and lakeside ( both not a must ) that is pet friendly and has a nice pool. hope i am not asking to much..lol. thank you in advance.

Bar Harbor, Maine
reviews: 8
1. Re: bar harbor cabins

I'm sorry nobody is answering this. I don't know of any place like that in the area. For one thing there aren't many lakes in the area that aren't part of Acadia National Park and also a part of the water supply. No lodging on or near those lakes.

There are lodging places that are clusters of small cabins but few if any of them would have three, or even two bedrooms. There are homes that you can rent by the week but few, if any, have swimming pools, given that there is only really two months a year during which it is warm enough to swim in an outdoor pool.

Few places are pet friendly. But I could be wrong. There might be something like that. You could look around on acadiamagic.com/acadia-lodging/cabins_cottag… The very first one listed there is pet friendly and can accommodate eight people.

Boothbay Harbor...
2. Re: bar harbor cabins

You might also try searching TA's partner for vacation rentals, FlipKey.com

The other big vacation rental sites are VRBO.com and HomeAway.com; and also take a look at VacationHomeRentals.com

Danbury, Connecticut
reviews: 64
3. Re: bar harbor cabins

Thanks for looking out. i did find two. THE COLONY and BELLE ISLE. by looks it seems THE COLONY might do the trick. thanks again.

4. Re: bar harbor cabins

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 01, 2014