We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Store that sells night lights

Which Bar Harbor hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Paramus, New Jersey
Store that sells night lights

I was in Bar Harbor last year and saw some really cute homemade nightlights that flicker. Unfortunately I didn't buy any, but would love to call the store and try to get them shipped. I can't remember the name of the shop and have been looking online for it. The shop was on the main street. If you are walking toward the ocean it is one of the last stores on the left hand side before you get to the ocean. If anyone has suggestions of what stores to try to contact I'd really appreciate it. Thank you so much!

Salisbury, Maryland
reviews: 10
1. Re: Store that sells night lights

Two gift shops that are on that block of Main Street are the Blueberry Patch and Patrick's by the Sea.

Bar Harbor, Maine...
reviews: 7
2. Re: Store that sells night lights

This is Patrick's by the Sea. I did contact this customer. I have attempted to locate night lights that flicker - But, unable to find them for her. Our shop sells night lights. Unfortunately, they are not the ones she was looking for.

Thank you for referring our little shop to her. It is highly appreciated.

3. Re: Store that sells night lights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 10, 2014