We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife in Bar Harbor

Which Bar Harbor hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Providence, Rhode...
reviews: 10
Nightlife in Bar Harbor

Hello everyone, we are having a girl's weekend in Bar Harbor October 19th and 20th. We are staying at the Regency on the water. Anyone have suggestions on nightlife in that area? We love good live music. Thanks for all the help everyone can offer!

Bar Harbor, Maine
Destination Expert
for Bar Harbor
reviews: 8
1. Re: Nightlife in Bar Harbor

The Regency is not really within walking distance of any nightlife unless they have a bar in the hotel. They are located right across the street from Jack Russell's Steakhouse which does have a bar but I doubt they stay open past 9 p.m. That all being said, there are taxi's that run from downtown out to the hotels. You could walk but it's about 1 mile along a dark road and I'm not sure you'll want to do that after an evening on the town.

A lot of places are closing down for the season so I'm not sure they'll be much in the way of live music. You should check Lompoc Cafe, Thirsty Whale, Mad Hatter, and Black Friar for possibilities. Carmen Verandah has a D.J. every night.

Bar Harbor, Maine
reviews: 8
2. Re: Nightlife in Bar Harbor

You could also check The Side Street Cafe for live music. But you are coming a bit too late. The season is just about over up here. It's getting down into the 30s at night. The color is gorgeous right now, though.

3. Re: Nightlife in Bar Harbor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 19, 2013