We will be arriving in Bar Harbor next Sunday and staying through the week. We plan to take a kayaking trip and also go out on a whale watching tour. Is it wise to make those reservations this week or can we wait until we have a better idea of the weather to pick our dates? Don't want to miss the opportunity to go because we didn't book them quick enough. Thanks!