We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlight for the semi-peaceful

Which Bar Harbor hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ohio
reviews: 2
Nightlight for the semi-peaceful

You know that space between young and old ...where you still like to go out and shoot pool, have a beer, a pub with some atmosphere and possibly a little music

BUT

You need to be able to hear yourself think and you don't want to be smashed up against people you've never met

Where would we go for that ...you know, in case we start getting older :)

Can't wait -- Red Tide, rain, and all

Maine
1. Re: Nightlight for the semi-peaceful

Yep...nothin like rain, rain, rain and more rain. Hit 50 degrees today. Kills bugs. Caught a groundhog today too.

Ohio
2. Re: Nightlight for the semi-peaceful

Yes ...well hang on ...because I'm bringing a warming trend with me next week!!!!

Buffalo Grove...
reviews: 20
3. Re: Nightlight for the semi-peaceful

Hi WatersEdge- I'm going to bring some of that warmer with me next week too even though today it's a bit cool. By next week I know we'll have much better weather in BH. By the way, where are u staying? We are at the Wonderview Inn and Suites.

Ohio
4. Re: Nightlight for the semi-peaceful

Staying at the Mira Monte later in the week -- looks like the weather report is looking up (if you can believe in weather reports along the coast of Maine)

I'd still like to hear about fun places for nightlife -- that aren't too deafening if anyone knows.

Also ...Rinehard dining room at Wonderview -- food any good?