We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheapest hotel for prometric exam

Which Tamuning hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philippines
cheapest hotel for prometric exam

anyone knows a hotel or lodging in that is cheap. im only taking the prometric exam.

Guam, USA
reviews: 13
1. Re: cheapest hotel for prometric exam

If you will be renting a car (which is probably a good idea if you can drive, as it will probably be around the same amount as a round-trip taxi journey and you can then use the car to visit the island afterward) - you may want to consider the Days Inn Airport Hotel South. This is part of an international chain of affordable hotels and it was recently purchased and renovated. I believe they also have car/room packages.

You can visit the hotel's website on

daysinn.com/DaysInn/…

or call them on +1.671.472.3001. The pictures are prior to the renovation so it does look nicer now. It would take about 5-7 minutes to drive to the Prometric Testing Center from there.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Sunny SoCal
reviews: 1
2. Re: cheapest hotel for prometric exam

I stayed at Tamuning Hotel in Tamuning. It will be worth looking into, especially if you are a budget traveler. Their website is www.guamhotel.com, phone is 1-671-649-8646. I wrote a review for their hotel. If you are only staying for an exam, then it makes even more sense to stay there. I was there for 2 weeks and thoroughly enjoyed it. Low cost, high value, there's nothing better than that! They have wireless internet and there's a Blockbuster in the building so you can rent the latest DVDs, seeing how you're there for an exam and not vacation. Having said that, Guam's a good place to have to take an exam. It was really nice and cozy in Guam. Very laid back and friendly. Best of luck with the exam.

3. Re: cheapest hotel for prometric exam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 pm, August 26, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Tamuning