We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle bus tickets/ pass

Which Tamuning hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
muntinlupa
reviews: 65
Shuttle bus tickets/ pass

1. Where can we buy passes / tickets for the shuttle buses?

2. Which would you choose between Sta. Fe and Days Inn Tamuning.

Thanks again in advance.

reviews: 1
1. Re: Shuttle bus tickets/ pass

I live on Guam and have a car so I have only rode the shuttle buses a couple times. You can pick up passes at the malls and major hotels. I also think you can buy a pass directly from the bus driver...just make your way to the closest shuttle stop and the bus will pick you up shortly. Passes are around $3 per trip or you can buy an all day pass for under $10.

I'm not sure what Sta. Fe is unless you mean Santa Fe Hotel? Santa Fe is on the beach and Days Inn Tamuning is on Ypao Rd. I would choose Santa Fe due to the fact that it is on the beach. Be sure to walk down the beach to Jimmy Dee's Beach Bar in the evening...you won't regret it!

2. Re: Shuttle bus tickets/ pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 02, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Tamuning