We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas dinner on Guam?

Which Guam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
tokyo
reviews: 4
Christmas dinner on Guam?

Hi,

I'll be relaxing on Guam from the 21st to the 25th so I will be spending Christmas Eve on the island.

I was wondering what were the best options for dinner.

I'm thinking maybe some of the hotels have a Christmas buffet or set dinner, but I couldn't see any information on some hotel's websites.

I'd really like some turkey!

Any info is much appreciated!

Macon, Georgia
reviews: 45
1. Re: Christmas dinner on Guam?

My favorite restaurant on Guam is Roy's, located in the Hilton. Food has an Japanese-hawaiian taste and is really good. Niji serves some good Japanese good as well. Niji is in the Hyatt.

As far as buffets go, all the major hotels (Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, etc.) all have good buffet bars. You can expect every hotel to have a Christmas menu special.

If you havent been to the mainland in a long time, you might enjoy some of the bigger food chains such as Outback steak house, TGIF, Tony Romas, Ruby Tuesday etc.)

Have fun on the island!

2. Re: Christmas dinner on Guam?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, October 18, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Guam
Recent Conversations