We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much $$ for mainland magazines?

Which Guam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Shanghai, China
reviews: 11
How much $$ for mainland magazines?

Hi, I'll be in Guam next week (from Asia) and was wondering how much mainland magazines such as Vanity Fair, Autoweek, & Better Homes & Gardens are.

Here in Asia they run $10-$15 USD 😞

TIA!

Macon, Georgia
reviews: 51
1. Re: How much $$ for mainland magazines?

The price listed on the cover. Plus, there is no tax!!!

Edited: 3:39 pm, October 02, 2012
Shanghai, China
reviews: 11
2. Re: How much $$ for mainland magazines?

Thanks! I'm here now and buying copies of everything!!!

BTW, loving Guam. Nice beach in front of the hotel, golfed at two nice courses. Restaurants are nice and food handling is good. It's like being in the US! Woops! It is being in the US🇺🇸. We can leave the hotel property and things are nice - I hate the Asian destinations where you are afraid to leave the resort because the poverty is so horrendous and the sex trade so blatant.

Macon, Georgia
reviews: 51
3. Re: How much $$ for mainland magazines?

Glad you are having fun! My favorite restaurant on the island is "Roy's" located in the Hilton. You should give it a try!

4. Re: How much $$ for mainland magazines?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 06, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Guam