We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PCC Breath of life seating

Which Laie hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
reviews: 22
PCC Breath of life seating

Is there any way to see if our seats are on the end of a row? I have 4 seats assigned as follows via my email confirmation:

Section 3 Lower Level-E-43

Section 3 Lower Level-E-44

Section 3 Lower Level-E-46

Section 3 Lower Level-E-45

2 replies to this topic
Lubbock, TX
reviews: 8
1. Re: PCC Breath of life seating

On their website, go part way through a purchase of the same ticket package (Ali'i, Ambassador, etc.). On the screen where you put in date and #in your party, select pick your own seats, rather than let them pick best available.

Your seats are in the very middle section (3), only 5th row back from the stage (Row E), but, alas, they are not at the end of a row. Row E in section 3 goes from seat 39 to 57, so you have 4 seats to the right of seat 43 (as you face the stage), and 11 seats to the left of set 46.

Being on the end makes it easy to get out, but being in the middle means you aren't always getting up for people leaving.

You have outstanding seats, among the best in the house.

San Francisco...
reviews: 22
2. Re: PCC Breath of life seating

I did exactly that when I reserved my package. I chose the option to choose my own seats and I clicked on the seats I wanted. I chose the 2 end seats of 2 rows so that our friends could have the end seats as well. But then when I got the email, the seats didn't sound right. So that is why I posted here. I will have to call them I guess because we really do prefer the end of the row. Thank you so much for replying so that I could proceed with this. :)

Reply to: PCC Breath of life seating
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted