We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marriott Ko Olina cultural show vs. paradise cove luau,same?

Which Kapolei hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Redmond, Oregon
reviews: 22
Marriott Ko Olina cultural show vs. paradise cove luau,same?

Is the show that Marriott does on Tuesday the same thing as the paradise cove luau or are they different? If they are different which one would you suggest? Thanks

Los Angeles...
reviews: 9
1. Re: Marriott Ko Olina cultural show vs. paradise cove luau,same?

Check out the review on ...gohawaii.about.com...

The reviewer states that the luau for the Marriott is at the Paradise Luau site. I went years ago and it was wonderful and had a beautiful location full of palm trees and vegetation. It is right on the ocean. So to answer your question they are the same.

Philly
reviews: 4
2. Re: Marriott Ko Olina cultural show vs. paradise cove luau,same?

You may want to clarify what you mean by Marriott, as there are two properties in the Ko Olina Resort.

As Sheila stated, the Paradise Cove Luau is the same show every night of the week, including Tuesday. This is located near the J.W. Marriott property.

There is a Marriott Vacation Club (called Ko Olina Beach Club) also within the Ko Olina Resort. They do offer something on Tuesday nights that is called Fia Fia Night. It is located at the Ko Olina Beach Club and it is only on Tuesdays. My guess is that this is what you are thinking of.

Let me know if you have any questions about either show. I just want to make sure you end up at the show you intend to attend!

Chicago, IL
3. Re: Marriott Ko Olina cultural show vs. paradise cove luau,same?

"There is a Marriott Vacation Club (called Ko Olina Beach Club) also within the Ko Olina Resort. They do offer something on Tuesday nights that is called Fia Fia Night. It is located at the Ko Olina Beach Club and it is only on Tuesdays. My guess is that this is what you are thinking of.

Let me know if you have any questions about either show. I just want to make sure you end up at the show you intend to attend"

Have you been to either? or both? My boyfriend and I are going to stay at teh Ko Olina Beach Club and are debating between the two shows. I can't seem to find any info about the Fia Fia show. Is it a Luau? What is the cost? is it the same type of thing & which is better?

Toms River, New...
Destination Expert
for Kapolei
reviews: 63
4. Re: Marriott Ko Olina cultural show vs. paradise cove luau,same?

This may be too late for you but the Fia Fia show is really terrific. I've done other luau's (but not Paradise Cove) and Fia Fia beats them hands down. If you are looking for a big production with hundreds of other guests, then Paradise Cove is what you are looking for. If you want something more personal and want to feel like you are an honored friend being hosted by a Hawaiian family while learning something about the history and culture of the islands, then Fia Fia is for you. The cost is $75 per person and includes a really good buffet and 2 drinks.

5. Re: Marriott Ko Olina cultural show vs. paradise cove luau,same?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, December 19, 2009