We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do

Which Paia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Honolulu, Hawaii
reviews: 11
What to do

So, I will be in paia for the first two days of my trip staying at the paia inn. I am a huge fan of local cuisine. I like to blend with the locals over food and drink. Any off the beaten path ono spots you guys would suggest? I am guessing I wont have much energy due to jet lag but any activitie suggestions would be awesome! Thanks everyone.

Milwaukie, Oregon
reviews: 24
1. Re: What to do

For breakfast I like Charley's in Paia.

Modesto
2. Re: What to do

Aloha,

I second Charley's. Great burgers also. (Pssst- a little birdie told me Willie Nelson may stop in from time to time). 8-)

S W Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Kihei, Maui, Hana, Haleakala National Park
reviews: 16
3. Re: What to do

Mana Foods..a must. Great deli area. Grab some take out and head to Ho'okipa Beach up the road and watch the wind surfers.

Edited: 5:14 pm, April 24, 2011
Honolulu, Hawaii
reviews: 11
4. Re: What to do

You guys are the best. Please keep them coming. I want to know about the places the books do not know about. Thanks to all who have posted I would be lost without you:)

Boston, MA
reviews: 5
5. Re: What to do

Head up the hill to Makawao for Mexican at Polli's. My wife, a former local, always takes me there and often bumps into friends. Prices are also very reasonable.

Napa, California
Destination Expert
for Kailua
reviews: 12
6. Re: What to do

We like Cafe Des Amis, they have really good crepes. I second Mana Foods.

7. Re: What to do

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 pm, November 03, 2014