We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

breakfast in Paia

Which Paia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta
reviews: 14
breakfast in Paia

My wife and I are driving To Hana on Friday, June 1st. What is the best place to stop for breakfast in Paia?

Chesterfield, Mich.
reviews: 8
1. Re: breakfast in Paia

I saw a story on the Food Network about Charlie's in Paia. I know I'm going there the next chance I get.

Maybe some others will have other breakfast ideas for you.

michigan
reviews: 14
2. Re: breakfast in Paia

Definitely Charley's! Their portions are HUGE, pancakes are easily plate- sized and excellent. Lots of options besides pancakes too. Charley's is right on Hana Hwy, just before you get out of town on your right...

Kihei, HI
reviews: 2
3. Re: breakfast in Paia

Yep, they advertise Charley's very heavily on the traveler channel here, using Willie Nelson, no less. Haven't tried them so can't say how it is but if they pay much for advertising ... well you know ;)

Anthony's Coffee used to be fairly reasonable for a solid breakfast and excellent coffee but now that it's discovered, prices aren't so good. In general Paia breakfast prices are a bit over the top. Oh well, welocme to paradise :)

Springfield, OH
reviews: 20
4. Re: breakfast in Paia

Just outside of Paia toward Hana is the Kuau Mart. They have breakfast sandwiches that are good and inexpensive. You can get meat, egg, and cheese on a large croissant for $3. It was one of the best food deals I found in Hawaii(the whole state not just the big island).

Hartford...
reviews: 17
5. Re: breakfast in Paia

Charley's is very good and you might get a chance to see Willie.

Seattle, WA
reviews: 12
6. Re: breakfast in Paia

We stopped at Colleen's in Haiku on our way to Hana - Excellent food and great coffee. On a weekday morning it was nearly empty. They open at 6 am daily.

7. Re: breakfast in Paia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 28, 2010