We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gas Prices

Which Lahaina hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fredericksburg...
Gas Prices

I know everything tends to cost more there, but I was wondering how much the gas is costing these days.

New York City, New...
reviews: 16
1. Re: Gas Prices

we were there from june 8th to 18th. It varied from $3.60 to $3.62 during that time. Interestingly, it seemed that the prices at every station moved in unison. Maybe they have a gas station union, hehe.

We did a ton of driving though, and I think we only filled up the tank 2 or 3 times during our 10 day stay (we had a brand new convertible, dunno how good it is on gas though). It's a pretty small island!

I KU MAU MAU
2. Re: Gas Prices

West side is $3.60 per gallon. Central was $3.62.

New York City, New...
reviews: 16
3. Re: Gas Prices

ps. When you post in a forum, it flows through to the ones above it. (ie. if you post in the Lahaina, people viewing the Maui forum can see it too). Just noticed a few double posts, thought I'd let ya know :)

Shanghai, China
reviews: 29
4. Re: Gas Prices

hey....anyone know what Costco charges for gas there?

Chandler, AZ
reviews: 1
5. Re: Gas Prices

We just got back and gas was around $3.60 a gallon....We drove quite a bit (basically around the whole Island and back and forth from Napili to Lahaina) and used around a tank and a half of gas (under $100.00 for the week in a Jeep Wrangler).

Kauai, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Kapaa
reviews: 41
6. Re: Gas Prices

I don't know about Costco on Maui, but on BI it was, as I recall, something like $0.25 cheaper.

I KU MAU MAU
7. Re: Gas Prices

The Costco on Maui does not sell gas. : -(

8. Re: Gas Prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, August 14, 2009