We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to go to accommodate all for dinner/dancing?

Which Lahaina hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego...
reviews: 20
Where to go to accommodate all for dinner/dancing?

We'll be staying in Kaanapali and I'd like to take my extended family out for dinner, and I recall Lahaina was about the liveliest place last time we were there. Our group will have a couple under 21 years of age, and one as old as 72 years of age. I'd like to find a place where we can have dinner, and if anyone is in the mood to dance and have a drink, we can all still be in the same place. Does that exist anywhere in the area?

thanks

SoCal
reviews: 19
1. Re: Where to go to accommodate all for dinner/dancing?

The only place I can remember anyone dancing was at the Hula Grill Barefoot Bar one evening. It's a fun place with the live music in the evenings and watching the sunset but not really a dancing spot, per se. It's in Kaanapali at Whalers Village so probably close enough to even walk to! :)

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
reviews: 12
2. Re: Where to go to accommodate all for dinner/dancing?

Music venues are everywhere...dancing is another animal. I've seen lots of dancing in the isles at free hula shows but mostly by the little kids!

Sorry not a lot of help here.

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
reviews: 29
3. Re: Where to go to accommodate all for dinner/dancing?

It seems people may dance on the rooftop at Fleetwoods. See pilotgirl's post from May 24th here. http://chowhound.chow.com/topics/897390 You may have to start the dancing yourself but you will have a good sized group to do it. We sat in that side area by the bandstand and just loved the atmosphere. Great drinks and pupu too, but pricey. The sunset cere,only is very cool - bagpipes and traditional Hawaiian torch lighting!

Edited: 9:34 am, June 13, 2013
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
reviews: 29
4. Re: Where to go to accommodate all for dinner/dancing?

Sunset ceremony! Wish TA's edit feature would last longer - I'm always hurrying to beat the time limit!

5. Re: Where to go to accommodate all for dinner/dancing?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 15, 2014