We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

High-end lunch spot with ambiance???

Which Lahaina hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 61
High-end lunch spot with ambiance???

Hello! We're leaving next week for a 2 week trip to Maui and I have been put in charge of finding a "top notch, first class" spot for a ladies lunch one day. Hello? Lunch? Seems not all of the ladies are available for dinner so lunch it is. Any suggestions? Something near the water would be nice but not mandatory. We're staying in Kaanapali but can drive to Wailea area if needed. Resort restaurants will do fine, too. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :-)

Long Beach, CA
reviews: 15
11. Re: High-end lunch spot with ambiance???

Had Salmon Tacos at Haalimaile Country Store. I can't remember them on the menu previously, but they were dynamite. I don't know where they gey such fresh salmon so far from the newest salmon?

Kansas City
reviews: 50
12. Re: High-end lunch spot with ambiance???

Pacific'O

Knoxville, Tennessee
reviews: 45
13. Re: High-end lunch spot with ambiance???

Here's another vote for Mama's.

Saskatchewan
reviews: 53
14. Re: High-end lunch spot with ambiance???

class act

15. Re: High-end lunch spot with ambiance???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:59 am, January 03, 2014
Edited: 5:59 am, January 03, 2014
16. Re: High-end lunch spot with ambiance???

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

reviews: 714
17. Re: High-end lunch spot with ambiance???

Mama's would be my first choice! The Grand Wailea has Molikini Bistro where we enjoyed an excellent lunch the day we departed. We wanted to see the hotel, which was amazing. My daughter spent a week there on her honeymoon in April. Aloha and have fun! :)

portland or
reviews: 48
18. Re: High-end lunch spot with ambiance???

Mamas. Make reservations. Worth every penny!

19. Re: High-end lunch spot with ambiance???

Seattle
reviews: 7
20. Re: High-end lunch spot with ambiance???

Too many Mama's out there! The posters are referring to Mama's Fish House in Paia (www.mamasfishhouse.com), not to be confused with Mama's Ribs and Rotisserie in Napili Plaza....