We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

July 4th Restaurants or Plan of attack!

Which Lahaina hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Abilene, Texas...
July 4th Restaurants or Plan of attack!

Aloha! We are going to be in Lahaina during July 4th, and was wondering what our plan of attack should be? We want to see fireworks and such, but not sure how to go about it. I have already looked up a couple of restaurants that I have googled and tend to be on some lists ( Kimo's, etc.) . Would it be better for us to just eat somewhere else, and then come and sit on the lawn everyone is talking about? Or that seaside ledge? All these posts have been from 2008-2009, so would like some more recent experience! Thank you so much and any help is welcomed!

Lahaina, Hawaii
reviews: 16
1. Re: July 4th Restaurants or Plan of attack!

I usually walk down Front Street between Baker and Papalaua, in front of The Hard Rock Cafe for a great view.

Maui
reviews: 51
2. Re: July 4th Restaurants or Plan of attack!

The view is also good up by the marina. If you have to stand, no big deal because the show we went to 2 or 3 years ago only lasted 7 minutes. I timed it!

Lahaina, Hawaii
reviews: 16
3. Re: July 4th Restaurants or Plan of attack!

That's what Rita Rudner said about The Fremont Street Experience in Vegas:

"I went there and timed it. I was happy for eight minutes!"

4. Re: July 4th Restaurants or Plan of attack!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 09, 2014