We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

IF YOU COULDN'T .... Do Old Lahaina Lu'au.... what one??

Which Lahaina hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
arizona
reviews: 17
IF YOU COULDN'T .... Do Old Lahaina Lu'au.... what one??

Okay, so I admit I've slacked a bit and didn't get the Old Lahaina Luau booked thought I had pulled off a miracle but.... Viator just sent the NOT CONFIRMED EMAIL...... So, IF you only had a few days prior what would you try? I really want my sons to experience a Luau? Thanks in advance!!!! I am feeling so blessed that I got Warren and Annabelle's booked!!!!!

arizona
11. Re: IF YOU COULDN'T .... Do Old Lahaina Lu'au.... what one??

Thanks everyone!!!!! Dave I work hard at being a good Mom and keeping them in-line and well behaved but those hormones seem to kick in those teenage boys! I am sure they are going to be happy kids and this will be a life-long memory! Its so important to us because next year our older one is heading off to college so this is possibly our last family vacation. Thanks again everyone I would be lost without Trip Advisor!

cape cod
12. Re: IF YOU COULDN'T .... Do Old Lahaina Lu'au.... what one??

Glad it worked out! The help on these forums is amazing! Have a great experience with your family! Aloha ~

reviews: 740
13. Re: IF YOU COULDN'T .... Do Old Lahaina Lu'au.... what one??

Make some wonderful memories and let us know how it goes! :)

Honolulu, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
reviews: 2
14. Re: IF YOU COULDN'T .... Do Old Lahaina Lu'au.... what one??

You made a wise choice, the teens seem to love the Drums of the Pacific. Have a great time and we will be looking forward to your trip report!!

arizona
15. Re: IF YOU COULDN'T .... Do Old Lahaina Lu'au.... what one??

Thanks again everyone I will make sure I put a report up!

IL
reviews: 59
16. Re: IF YOU COULDN'T .... Do Old Lahaina Lu'au.... what one??

As a mom of 4 sons - those family times get more and more difficult to coordinate! Enjoy this vacation with your boys! It very well could be a long time before it happens again :0( But, KEEP TRYING - IT IS SO WORTH THE EFFORT!

Maui, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Waikiki
reviews: 75
17. Re: IF YOU COULDN'T .... Do Old Lahaina Lu'au.... what one??

1st choice Feast of Lele

2nd choice Royal Lahaina

Shorewood, Illinois
reviews: 45
18. Re: IF YOU COULDN'T .... Do Old Lahaina Lu'au.... what one??

We've been to the Old lahainia Lu'ua as a couple on our anniverrsary and The Hyatt Lu'ua with the Kids. I actully prefer the Hyatt Lu'ua overall. The Old Lahainia is great for couples but the Hyatt has better food choices and more fanfare with the Fire Dancers! Great location and food!

Los Angeles, CA
reviews: 1
19. Re: IF YOU COULDN'T .... Do Old Lahaina Lu'au.... what one??

How did you save $100? I would love to book that Luau for August and would love any tips on how to get a discount! Thanks!

20. Re: IF YOU COULDN'T .... Do Old Lahaina Lu'au.... what one??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:59 am, January 03, 2014
Edited: 5:59 am, January 03, 2014