We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

IF YOU COULDN'T .... Do Old Lahaina Lu'au.... what one??

Which Lahaina hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
arizona
reviews: 17
IF YOU COULDN'T .... Do Old Lahaina Lu'au.... what one??

Okay, so I admit I've slacked a bit and didn't get the Old Lahaina Luau booked thought I had pulled off a miracle but.... Viator just sent the NOT CONFIRMED EMAIL...... So, IF you only had a few days prior what would you try? I really want my sons to experience a Luau? Thanks in advance!!!! I am feeling so blessed that I got Warren and Annabelle's booked!!!!!

Kelowna, Canada
1. Re: IF YOU COULDN'T .... Do Old Lahaina Lu'au.... what one??

I'd say Feast at Lele but that is probably booked too. Call directly and see if you can get on a cancellation list. Can't help with any others as Feast at Lele is only one I've seen. Going to make my reservations for February 1st ad soon as they let me. Good luck!

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
reviews: 13
2. Re: IF YOU COULDN'T .... Do Old Lahaina Lu'au.... what one??

Try the Drums of the Pacific at the Hyatt...quick! They have a fire dancer too...

Nanaimo, Canada
reviews: 28
3. Re: IF YOU COULDN'T .... Do Old Lahaina Lu'au.... what one??

How old are the sons? I have heard that the Drums of the Pacific is a good one for kids. I haven't been to that one myself though.

And yes, definitely give the OLL a call yourself! You just never know...

La Costa, California
4. Re: IF YOU COULDN'T .... Do Old Lahaina Lu'au.... what one??

Yes I was going to say the same but call the luau directly for sure. If not avail, try Drums of the Pacific at the Hyatt, anyone know if that 2 for $99 deal is still avail for the Westin Luau? (apparently they have five fire dancers :) )

Dave

Edited: 8:20 pm, May 27, 2013
arizona
5. Re: IF YOU COULDN'T .... Do Old Lahaina Lu'au.... what one??

I hate do chance the cancellation and miss the chance... we leave on Wednesday. 6/12 The "boys" are 15 and 17 so I don't think they care either way as long as the food is good and can see some Laua dancers were good! Thank you all for the fast replies.... calling now!

Milwaukie, Oregon
reviews: 24
6. Re: IF YOU COULDN'T .... Do Old Lahaina Lu'au.... what one??

Where are you staying? If in So. Maui, I like the one at the Wailea Marriott. If in West Maui, Drums of the Pacific, as already suggested.

arizona
7. Re: IF YOU COULDN'T .... Do Old Lahaina Lu'au.... what one??

Okay so I am a BIG Believer in all things happen for a reason!!!! I saved 100.00 and got VIP at The Drums of the Pacific... They were soooooo nice on the phone! This just gives me the reason to come back next year and do Old Lahaina Luau....Thank you so much everyone and Mamma023 your my HERO!!!!!! XOXOXOXO

La Costa, California
8. Re: IF YOU COULDN'T .... Do Old Lahaina Lu'au.... what one??

Excellent :) Allow yourself a little time to stroll the grounds of the Hyatt. Your boys will love it!

Dave

WWA
9. Re: IF YOU COULDN'T .... Do Old Lahaina Lu'au.... what one??

""The "boys" are 15 and 17 so I don't think they care either way as long as the food is good and can see some Laua dancers""

Your boys are going to LOVE Maui. Food AND girls in not much. You are a great mom.

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
reviews: 13
10. Re: IF YOU COULDN'T .... Do Old Lahaina Lu'au.... what one??

YES!!! Glad it worked for you! You guys are going to enjoy a great evening! As stated, go a little early and enjoy.