We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lahaina Mai Tai Lounge Out Of Business; Now KOA'S

Which Lahaina hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lahaina, Hawaii
reviews: 17
Lahaina Mai Tai Lounge Out Of Business; Now KOA'S

Same space. Owned by The Gazebo. Any questions?

arizona
31. Re: Lahaina Mai Tai Lounge Out Of Business; Now KOA'S

It was great! I think you will really like it. We have been blessed to eat in our life at some amazing places.... this really was the best meal we've had while in Hawaii. I don't think of us a food snobs by any imagination so just depends on your liking. I am not really a "chain restaurant" kind of person I like the mom and pops a lot better as a whole but you can't deny some of the chains I think someone said this is part of one. I had the fresh white fish it think it was shutome prepared KOA style omg!!!! Enjoy! Don't forget you have to walk through the jewelry store to get to them!!!!

Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
reviews: 6
32. Re: Lahaina Mai Tai Lounge Out Of Business; Now KOA'S

Aloha,

Nice to read your unbiased report!

FYI, Koa isn't part of a chain, it is owned by the owners of The Gazebo--private folks, not a corp. The manager, Buzz Weaver, was the head manager at Leilani's for many,many years.

Lahaina, Hawaii
33. Re: Lahaina Mai Tai Lounge Out Of Business; Now KOA'S

Yes, it was nice to read your un biased report, as the biased reports in this thread are banal.

Denver, Colorado
reviews: 19
34. Re: Lahaina Mai Tai Lounge Out Of Business; Now KOA'S

For those of you lucky enough to be on-island, Koa's grand opening is this Saturday with free menu samplings and drinks from 3:00 to 5:30. Wish I could be there :-(

NORTH CAROLINA
Destination Expert
for Oahu
reviews: 16
35. Re: Lahaina Mai Tai Lounge Out Of Business; Now KOA'S

Dang we are missing it by one day we arrive sunday.

Vancouver, BC
reviews: 1
36. Re: Lahaina Mai Tai Lounge Out Of Business; Now KOA'S

I see they have Prime Rib on the dinner menu... guess I have another spot to compare to Kimo's...

37. Re: Lahaina Mai Tai Lounge Out Of Business; Now KOA'S

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, June 15, 2014