We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snorkle Tour w/kids - Molokini & Turtle

Which Lahaina hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
California
reviews: 5
Snorkle Tour w/kids - Molokini & Turtle

Looking for a kid friendly snorkel tour with 2 stops (Molokini & Turtle). Kids have experience snorkeling and are comfortable in the water. Arriving the April 10th for 5 days with 4 kids ages are 6 & 8. There are so many companies to choose from ... suggestions?

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 28
1. Re: Snorkle Tour w/kids - Molokini & Turtle

We have used Trilogy several times (both for Molokini/Turtle Town as well as twice for Honolua Bay) and have had excellent experiences with them on both. Where area are you staying in? If you are staying in the Kaapapali area I would recommend their trip that leaves right from the beach and goes to 2 sites around Honolua - much closer and better snorkeling in my opinion. If you are staying south I would go ahead and take the Molokini tour that leaves fro Maalea Harbor. Have fun!

reviews: 8
2. Re: Snorkle Tour w/kids - Molokini & Turtle

I agree with the trilogy referral and would also suggest if your staying in the Lahaina area to take the kids to Kapalua beach because everyone can snorkel and enjoy the beach

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 5
3. Re: Snorkle Tour w/kids - Molokini & Turtle

We've done 2 snorkel tours with our kids and our favourite by far was the Maui Magic Dolphin discovery. The boat is much smaller than the large catamarans, which we actually preferred. It didn't feel crowded and there weren't steep steps to climb up to the top level of a catamaran.

We had a ton of fun!!

4. Re: Snorkle Tour w/kids - Molokini & Turtle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 01, 2014