We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lele Feast or Old Lahaina?

Which Lahaina hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver
Lele Feast or Old Lahaina?

Can't make up our minds which one to attend, honest feedback on the food and and show reviews of each would be appreciated.

Thanks

Montreal, Canada
reviews: 2
21. Re: Lele Feast or Old Lahaina?

The food at Feat at Lele is way better thant Old Lahaina Luau. The show is very good too.....and there is less of a crowd.

Jacksonville...
reviews: 16
22. Re: Lele Feast or Old Lahaina?

So, is there any day better than another to ensure less crowds, better seats at FAL? We will be there in March. Weekdays better than weekends? (sorry if this is considered a thread hijack)

Scottsdale, Arizona
reviews: 50
23. Re: Lele Feast or Old Lahaina?

sirmonki...

will you be going for a special occasion? if you are, let them know...it might ensure 'better' seating. also reserve as early as possible.

Jacksonville...
reviews: 16
24. Re: Lele Feast or Old Lahaina?

yes, 10th wedding anniversary, vow renewal, 1st ever trip to Hawaii, I am past the point of excitement now :-)

I think I will call them today and ask what nights might offer the best seating choices, as someone in this thread suggested

Boston, MA
reviews: 5
25. Re: Lele Feast or Old Lahaina?

We've always called them up, with a range of days, and asked them which day we could get the best table. The reservations people are very helpful.

26. Re: Lele Feast or Old Lahaina?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 30, 2014