We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kaanapali Beach Hotel room views?

Which Lahaina hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Waunakee, Wisconsin
reviews: 30
Kaanapali Beach Hotel room views?

Need help in suggesting a room with better view. We normally book an ocean front room...we have been going every other year, and this year we were unsure of our plans so ended up booking late, so no ocean front rooms available from Feb 5-19. So booked a partial ocean view and upgraded to ocean view being that we are returning visitors. I requested the Kaui wing on the 4th floor and later called back wanting the 6th floor, thinking that the trees would be in the way of the view. But now I am wondering if we should request the Lanai wing instead of the Kaui wing because of the angle. Does anyone have pictures of these two wing views from the 6th floor, and also requested looking into the courtyard. Thank you

Waunakee, Wisconsin
reviews: 30
1. Re: Kaanapali Beach Hotel room views?

ttt

Kansas City
reviews: 50
2. Re: Kaanapali Beach Hotel room views?

I can't help with the height of the trees but here's an aerial photo of the hotel from the Maui Revealed website.

hawaiirevealed.com/free-travel-info/maui/mau…

3. Re: Kaanapali Beach Hotel room views?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 29, 2014